- High School diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) years of food operation experience required.
- Maintain Current Food Handler and Food Safety Certification as required by County.
- Ability to perform essential duties and to work in the conditions listed below
- Ability to work with equipment, tools and materials listed below.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to occasionally life and/or carry up to 30 pounds for ground to overhead, or 40 pounds from ground to waist level, up to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels.)
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., replenish soda fountain syrups.)
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour of the workday.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may require bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the workday.
- May be required to climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
- Employee performs approximately 95% of work indoors, outside work may be required.
- Employee is exposed to intermittent indoor cold temperature extremes when working in the walk-in cooler or freezer.
- Reasonable workplace accommodations will be made for people with a disability.
Equipment, Tools, and Materials
- Employee must be able to utilize the fallowing electric equipment: telephone, cash register, fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, microwave, grill, and coffee/cappuccino machine, etc.
- Employee must utilize the fallowing manual equipment: flat cart, hand truck, grocery basket, rubber gloves, mop, broom, and degreaser/defoamer.
- Employee must handle liquids, cloth, plastic, glass, paper, rubber, and cleaning solvents.
- Committed to work assigned hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (night, weekends, holidays, and perhaps on-call duty.)
- Stores operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cultivate a G•U•E•S•T in Mind Culture.
- Focus on the wildly important.
- Be a leader
- Be committed to the guest.
All team members are expected to:
- Treat every employee and customer with respect.
- Always conduct themselves ethically and professionally operating with honesty and integrity in all areas.
- Address any employee or customer request before sundown.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in recruiting new customers and team members to our family